I think that is exactly what the news heading was, but yes Coldplay is playing GREEN. They are going to perform in Abu Dhabi during the "Earth Hour" and that is "8:30PM local time, wherever you live on planet earth. Saturday 28 March 2009" Oh yes I "googled" it.
It was said that they are hiring a New Zealand company to offset their carbon emission during the concert. Are they going to use windmills? That is the question. And it seems that they will.
I am not heading out to see them. They're a great band yes, and their song The Scientist got immortalized in my head when it was used at the "airport scene" in the movie Wicker Park. But I dont find them very catchy now. The tune for Viva La Vida is catchy. Did you here that Joe? Apparently it was a composition by some other artist. The collective 3 notes from that song at least. Some Artist?.. It was by Joe Satriani folks. And if you dont know him... you better surf with aliens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment