March 29, 2009

Search Engine Optimization

Last week I had a good chat with my friend Gino who is now working in Singapore. He used to do Search Engine Optimization from a company we both worked for in Cebu. I think he is pretty good at what he is doing, so I asked him for some advice.

I have been doing Search Engine Optimization for 3 years now (or even more), yet I never wrote down what I have learned. I only have a general idea that, Content is King.

Keywords, Metatags, Title, all that adds up.

I think SEO (for Google) is pretty basic. You just have to do the dirty work. And it is painfully slow. But it will pay off.

I will someday write down some of the stuff that I have learned. But not now. Im too lazy for that. I mean busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment