I must have written about this before, but today, the sandstorm was fierce! It was rather dirty the cloud that shrouded the city. Still it was business as usual.
We have just received news that one of the Sheiks from the royal family here has died. Im still uncertain though how he is related to the Prime Minister. My condolences.
OH! it is now starting to get really hot outside. I had my lunch there, also yesterday. And I think I might not take it outside, as the "garden" in our villa is no longer a nice spot to lounge and take lunch. It is friggin hot, I had a nosebleed yesterday!
I am wondering what the whether is like in the Philippines now. While I was in the Philippines, by March I would have already gone to 4 beaches already. hehehe Well, I chose to be in a Middle Eastern country. And I don't have regrets. :)
I will see you soon Philippines!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment