An eye for an eye leaves the world blind. A famous saying by Gandhi. I received an email from one of my mail groups today. It was about an article written by a Chinese in Hong Kong. And in the article he belittled the Filipinos. And called us "servants". I know we are in a Third World Country (even that phrase sounds demeaning to me), but surely he should not have said the things he did. He was talking about Spratly Islands, and how the Philippines is also claiming some part of.
I read the article, and replied to our mail group. I regret some words that I said there. I also made a racist remark towards the Chinese and those selling their flesh in particular.
I should not have said what I said, but unfornately I did.
March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment