Its the first morning of a new day. The weather was also intune with my "new phase" gig. I think winter is moving away, and summer is coming in. This shift in the weather is usually symbolized by strong dusty winds. I dont know why its like that, from Summer to Winter we experience dust storms, from Winter going to Summer, we experience dust storms. There must be some scientific reason why this happens, must be electromagnetic forces of the wind blah blah. But i personally think its the mythical ten thousand mad camels of the desert. These camels roam calmly across the wide wide deserts however when they feel like the weather is changing they go mad, and run around in circles across the deserts causing these sand storms.
I know you wont believe me. But it is true.
February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment