February 15, 2009

My Love For Guitars, Gadgets, and other electronic things

I love guitars, not to the point that i collect them, but i love seeing them. In my 27 years i think i have owned 3 acoustic guitars, and 1 electric. Which I sadly don't have with me now. I left them at the motherland. lol.

Last weekend while my girlfriend had her hair done, I went straight to an "Electronics" shop near the area. I saw lots of nice looking Fender guitars, and there are vintage looking ones too. Battered and torn guitars, which if where lefty, and Kurt being alive, he would have certainly picked it up.

I roamed around. I am certain that the tour will not end into me picking up something. The last musical instrument i bought... was a harmonica. lol. Till now i still struggle to make a good tune out of it. But it is nice to play with.

So as i was looking at all these guitars, i strummed some of them. Can't resist. I was looking for some MAudio products, but they dont. They only have a couple of Roland keyboards, mics, and headphones.

Ahh. the time passed by quickly, I had to ran back to my girlfriend.

*In my heaven, i will be surrounded by these guitars. Particularly Gibson models.

1 comment:

  1. i'd gladly walk into any electronics store just to window shop

    ReplyDelete