I have a headache. Didnt come in the first 2 work days of the week because of fever. The weather is getting stubborn by the day. Sometimes, too cold, sometimes hints of summer. Not the summer that you see on travel magazines, but "bloody" hot summer.
I'm in the office, just finished scanning some floor plans (not my project, just a "task" as i put it), and I'm in no mood to do some serious work. Well i did finish some important parts of my project this morning. But that's another case. I'm really lazy. With severe procrastination flu.
Chatting with my friends. Reading some news online. Oh, btw, for those who dont know the old Erik had an attention span disorder, where he writes blogs, and not finish it due to spacing out.. and again with reference above, the flu.
This is bound to be finished. I must finish writing this blog. I want to make this blog my moneymaker. By whatever means. *insert evil laugh here*
So what really made me create this blog?
I used to be "A Day in the Life Of"(http://erikbriones.blogspot.com), moved to Multiply on one fateful morning. 5 AM to be exact. I came home from a drinking session where i got sort of "disappointed" by how the world revolves. I tried to write my thoughts over at my old blogspot, and it caused some errors. I got really pissed that I began using my Multiply account. From there I think i made a lot of new friends, I use it more than any other Social sites that i have an account in. But it's time to move away from that. I think
So here. Welcome to "A Day in the Second Life of..." My new spot. My new corner.
I expect you to come here, and post your thoughts. As this is not just about me. This blog is guided by what I write, but ultimately will be more fun with yours too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

its good to be back
ReplyDeleteblog is me. with the settings not yet fixed. damn :))
ReplyDeleteI've just started mine too! Here it is:
ReplyDeletehttp://axistrizero.blogspot.com/
Do drop by sometime and share your thoughts.
Goodluck!
Ric! Glad you have a blog now. I love to blog, too - even though I don't really have much to blog about :) You should be on Twitter too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jan.
ReplyDeleteI dont have Twitter yet ;)) Soon