February 18, 2009

Sikat Ka Nang Baboy Ka

What we did get right, I'm quite sure, was making sure that the amazing, porky delights of "sisig" got plenty of camera time. If you've never had this divine mosaic of pig parts, chopped and served sizzling and crisp on one side on a screaming hot platter, then you've yet to have one of the world's best beer drinking dishes. And speaking of pig? It can now be said that of all the whole roasted pigs I've had all over the world, the slow roasted lechon I had on Cebu was the best. This puts the standings in the Hierarchy of Pork as follows:

#1. Philippines

#2. Bali

#3. Puerto Rico


http://anthony-bourdain-blog.travelchannel.com/read/hierarchy-of-pork

2 comments:

  1. that besides the whole pambansang-kamao fame... luv it.. proudly from cebu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yeps payter kaau!

    "It can now be said that of all the whole roasted pigs I've had all over the world, the slow roasted lechon I had on Cebu was the best."

    maka proud gyud

    ReplyDelete